4. März 2008

I am back!

Wehell, back I am and really busy straightening out everything that was sorely neglected these past few weeks.

And of course I have pictures (two that is) of my knitting done during my trip to my sisters'.


The Snowdrop Shawl, preblocked and yet without the finishing lace border. Done in Wollmeise's gorgeous lace yarn in the undyed colourway. Intendet first as a present for a very good friend of mine, I have since learned she'd rather like a brown coloured shawl, so I am going to keep this one! *yay*

This is the Rebecca Shawl I did before for a German Christmas Swap. As I cast off that one, I knew I needed one for myself and since my wonderful and great pal from SP10 had sent me a parcel full of lovely things, amongst them the prettiest red yarn speckled with colourful bits of gorgeousness, I decided this would be the right yarn. Sadly, my inability to take nice pictures produced only this blurry picture which does neither justice to the yarn or the pattern...the shawl is also in its sad preblocked state.

Keine Kommentare: