7. März 2010

Alive and kicking...

No, I'm not dead. So much has happened around here, I don't even know where to start. And I have been knitting, actually a lot. My sewing machine is buried under at least a foot of dust (not really, I try to maintain a dust-free home since my allergies tend to protest, but it does yell at me, alas I can't bring myself to start one of my many wips which I've banned from the living room to sit and whimper in the cellar) and knitting seems just the thing to do right now. I've started and finished quite a few projects (care for ravelry) and yes, I am proud of most of them. And yes, I know I have to take pictures of them. Project infos without pics are stupid. And I will. Just not today ;o)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Folks
I'm thinking of replacing my worn out[url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Entertainment Center[/b][/url] with a new one from MilesGershon.com -Has anyone bought [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Entertainment Centers[/b][/url]from these guys? I'm kind of worried about delivery timetables

Cheers

Joe