31. Oktober 2011

Work, Life and So Much More...

I've been drowned in work and life and people.

Work: Success! TQM rulez!

Life: The Big Day is approaching. Rapidly. Details are already set but what to place on the menu??? And a Kindle e-reader has moved in with us. I've finally broken down and invested. Makes me happy. Makes bf a lot happier (no more books crowding "his" living-space and no more lights getting on his nerves at night...living with a guy who doesn't like to read can be slightly trying).

People: Family can be alarmingly obtrusive, be it mine or the prospective in-laws. Especially mine. And the prospectives. Can't decide.

And fluffy-puffy heffapuffles are invading all free time left...you know what I mean, I'm sure!

1 Kommentar:

azuela hat gesagt…

Schön mal wieder was von dir zu lesen. :-)