3. Januar 2012

Hellooooo!

2012, can't believe how fast the days are passing by. *whooosh*

As is usual, I do have a few resolutions and yes, I'm not above it all and will tell you about the most important one:

Tomorrow I will go and get myself a health checkup and the incredibly fit person doing it will certainly tell me I need to shape up. And I am going to do just that.

My back is killing me but test results show it's nothing to do with intervertebral discs (at least not yet) but is due to a lack of tummy muscles. So I need more tummy muscles and that's the reason I've booked into a fitness center. They do offer Zumba and there's an adjoining spa so...

And then there's stash reduction and the likes *patati patata*.

End of resolutionary post.

1 Kommentar:

azuela hat gesagt…

Erzähl mal, wie Zumba ist, das interessiert mich auch. :-)