20. März 2012

Things...

are really working out well at the moment!

Thursday last week: Horseback riding. Went well. The pain afterwards was just as bad as I'd anticipated but for my back it was a relief.

Saturday: Gym. Went as expected. Very unfit. Pain on Sunday was horrible (legs and breast muscles...back feeling better).

Monday: Inline skating. Didn't fall. Experienced Windmill of Death only three times. No pain any more.

Today: Gym. I expect to hurt afterwards.

Next Thursday: Riding lesson in the morning and inline skating in the evening.

I feel healthy and fit and I've lost three pounds. So something is happening!

Sadly, no knitting whilst at home but I've downloaded knitcompanion and already transferred some patterns. Now I just need to work out how to actually use the app properly.

Keine Kommentare: